The questions weren't easy, but the prizes were worth the effort. The winners have now been drawn from among those participants who correctly answered all ten questions in this year's Stylepark Christmas competition – congratulations! Winners will receive their prizes by post in January 2012. We at Stylepark would like to thank our readers for taking part and our sponsors for their wonderful products.
The correct answers are:
1. Verner Panton designed a cafeteria for news magazine "Spiegel".
2. "Grace Table" by Philippe Malouin is so special because it is inflatable.
3. The Eyjafjallajökull volcano made for some turbulence during the Salone del Mobile 2010.
4. Urs Fischer created a melting version of the sculpture "Rape of the Sabines" by Giovanni da Bologna, also known as Giambologna, for this year's Venice Biennial.
5. Jean Nouvel designed the tenth Serpentine Pavilion.
6. Designer duo Scholten & Baijings sometimes design vegetables, too.
7. The Rue Faubourg Poissonniere is one of Inga Sempé's favorite spots in Paris.
8. The concept car devised by architect Mario Bellini in 1972 was called Kar-a-sutra.
9. Light is carried through translucent concrete by optical glass fibers.
10. It was J. Mayer H. who recently installed parasols in Spain.
The winners of the Stylepark Christmas competition and their prizes are:
"Dalù" luminare by Vico Magistretti at Artemide: Andrea Volpato, Milano
"28.3 Rauchglas" luminare by Omer Arbel at Bocci: Andre Dintheer, Basel
"Backenzahn" stool by Philipp Mainzer at e15: Andrea Laube, Munich
"Bilia" luminare by Gio Ponti at Fontana Arte: Julia Hartmann, Braunschweig
"Binic" luminare by Ionna Vautrin at Foscarini: Jan-Patric Metzger, Berlin
"August" side table by Knut Völzke at Leise Design: Katinka Mänz, Baden
"Déjà-Vu" chair by Naoto Fukasawa at Magis: Anke Pavic, Weiterstadt
"Nest of Tables" table set by Paul Kelley: Gabriele Dellenberg, Wöllstadt
"Myto" chair by Konstantin Grcic at Plank (1. piece): Patricia Navarro, Elche
"Myto" chair by Konstantin Grcic at Plank (2. piece): Andrea Hersmann, Waltershausen
"AC 01" alarm clock by Jasper Morrison at Punkt: Christoph Panek, Munich
"Rope Bracelet No 2" bracelet by Saskia Diez: Franziska Scherf, Niederzimmern
"Saucer" coat hook by Eric Degenhardt at Schönbuch: Alice Ortigao, Frankfurt am Main
"Dots Xmas" wall hooks by Apartment 8 for Schönbuch: Sinha Bidisha, London
"404" chair by Stefan Diez at Thonet: Nico Hopp, Wiesbaden
"Wogg 50" chair by Jörg Boner at Wogg: Sven Warnke, Bremen
"Chassis" chair by Stefan Diez at Wilkhahn: Christian Feuerlein, Frankfurt am Main
"Apu 2" side table by Hanna Ehlers at Zeitraum: Sabrina Schreiner, Düsseldorf