There is a real Italian colouration to this Fifties-inspired light. A plush light with a « radical » look, with
the post-war predilection for materials. It recalls the Italian masters of « Línea Italiana » (a good Italian
design), the work of Magistrati and Gio Ponti.
– Table lamp : glass shade Ø 48 cm H 25 cm in satin-finish opal mouth-blown glass (as per the floor
lamp), mounted on a cylindrical base Ø 24.5 cm H 12.5 cm, also in satin-finish opal mouth-blown glass.
– Base in Carrara marble Ø 25 cm, thickness 20 mm,
– Transparent PVC cable. Transparent manual switch.
– 330° 14 W E 27 standard LED bulb, colour temperature 2,700K (warm white), 1,250 Lumens ; ECLapproved.
– Energy class A+
– Compatible with bulbs of energy classes E to A++