Not without my quilt
by Martina Metzner | 11/18/2015
Carry On is a portable seating solution that works perfectly by itself but also as a complement to other products.
Carry On is designed by Mattias Stenberg who has a strong belief in the need of flexible working places in the public space. Today we work more in projects and need environments that can be easily adapted to different needs.
- Carry On offers the possibility to sit down in an environment where you might not usually sit, says Mattias Stenberg.
Carry On is not only physically flexible; it also signals to the user how it should be used by the handle on top.
- This type of furniture also signals flexibility in how you work and your mindset and shows how the company views the importance of interactivity at large, Stenberg continues.
Carry On has round but simple forms and combines traditional materials and craftsmanship with contemporary design and functions. It gives a tailored impression with stitching that communicates good craftsmanship. It is easy to stack Carry On, which means that it does not have to be stored elsewhere when not used.
- It was love at first sight when I met Offecct, says Mattias Stenberg.
- Offecct and I have the same approach to design; it should have a clear purpose. There is honesty in the way Offecct produces furniture which is very positive to me, Stenberg concludes.
- Carry On is a product completely in line with our longstanding focus on offering solutions for activity based working environments where focus is moved from working places to meeting places, says Kurt Tingdal, CEO, Offecct.
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Width of seat||450 mm|
|Height of seat||450 mm|
|Backrest finish||without backrest|
|Armrest finish||without armrests|
|Colors||shades of blue|
shades of brown
shades of yellow
shades of grey
shades of green
shades of orange
shades of red