The Rolf Benz 360 lounger creates a tranquil island of relaxation. With a reclining surface comprising a membrane stretched over a metal frame, its slender silhouette provides the ultimate sensation of laid-back relaxation. The base frame comes in a polished chrome, matt chrome or black paintwork finish, creating the impression of a twisted band which lends the lounger a dynamism and identity which is totally unique.
• Metal inner frame
• Comfort membrane made of woven polyester fibres, stretched on a metal frame
• Seat, backrest and leg rest in polyurethane foam covered in a comfort mat worked into ticking chambers
• Back cover in deep-drawn plastic
• Base frame in a choice of surface:
- painted RAL 9017 traffic black
- polished chrome (at extra cost)
- matt chrome (at extra cost)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing.
The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlori-nated hydrocarbons.
BS 5852 crib 5 / CAL TB 117 (covers to be specified)