COMFORT IN EVERY POSITION.
Stylishly crafted and with a timeless design, the new motorised Rolf Benz 571, 572, 573 and 574 functional armchairs can be moved with total smoothness to your preferred position. They are intuitively operated via invisible touch sensors, which are integrated between the armrest and the seat cushion. The headrest can be adjusted to the desired position by hand. The reclining seats, available in 2 sizes, are coordinated throughout with the Rolf Benz EGO (571), Rolf Benz 50 (572), Rolf Benz NUVOLA (573) and Rolf Benz CARA (574) sofa ranges, but they look equally stunning on their own. The upholstery can be chosen in accordance with your tastes (firm, medium or Lounge Plus). A swivel cross foot (polished aluminium or traffic black) or a swivel star foot (traffic black, umbra grey or chrome-plated steel) ensures maximum stability.
• Metal inner frame with integrated rotary and adjustment function
• Stepless electric motor-powered adjustment
• Seat and backrest can be individually steplessly adjusted to the relax position
• Nosag spring support
• Seat made of polyurethane foam, built up in layers to achieve a balance of different heights and firmnesses. Covered with a mat to achieve a down-like effect, which has chambers worked into it and is filled with foam rods and polyester fibres.
• Back surface made from polyurethane foam, covered in polyester fleece
• Steplessly adjustable headrest, tilt action
• Leg finish:
- Cross foot aluminium, fine structure, powder-coated, silk matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Cross foot polished aluminium
- Star base steel, fine structure, powder-coated, silk matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Star base steel, fine structure, powder-coated, silk matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
- Steel star base, polished chrome
• Seat height 46 or 49 cm
• Seat depth 56 or 60 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.