A MILESTONE IN COMFORT.
The launch of Rolf Benz DONO Classic in 2004 set a new benchmark for design and comfort in sitting rooms. The continuous rail in leather, oak, walnut or elm veneer combines with a frame made from matt brushed stainless steel or black painted metal to give this sofa and modular range its unmistakable appearance. Thanks to back cushions which can be attached at different points and adjusted at will, loose side cushions and optional seat depth adjustment, you can move into a multitude of seating and relaxation positions. Rolf Benz DONO can even be converted into a comfortable guest bed by simply pulling out the seat. Discover the ideal accompaniment to Rolf Benz DONO, the Rolf Benz 8730 coffee table.
Rolf Benz DONO Lounge complements the classic appearance of Rolf Benz DONO. Its soft seating comfort satisfies the desire for pleasantly soft, causal, lounge-style seating and relaxing. The sensuous softness of the seat and back upholstery is accentuated by the way the back cushion draws in. The crowning on the seat cushions lends the bestseller an up-to-date an international seating appearance.
• Downy-soft cushions worked into ticking chambers with a filling of foam rods and polyester fibers, reinforced by a supportive core of polyether foam and a stabilizing wooden panel
• Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness, covered with a downy-soft mat worked into ticking chambers and filled with foam rods and polyester fibers
• Seat with wooden inner frame
• Coil spring support (upholstered bench without coil spring support)
• Coupling for modular sofa elements with suspension fitting
• Frame in matt brushed stainless steel, or painted Traffic black RAL 9017
• Table surface in wood-based materials, for finishes see information page
• Seat height 44 cm
• Seat depth 57 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.