The harmonious dining chair furniture was selected by an expert jury consisting of renowned design experts. The range bears the same signature as the – also award-winning – Rolf Benz 562 club chair from 2017: both designs originate from Swiss designer This Weber.
The bench seat and chair have a striking and warm style that offers an alternative to today’s somewhat severe forms. Inspired by midcentury design, the bench seat and chair are absolutely contemporary with their organic shells and splayed legs: dining benches are a big lifestyle topic. The Rolf Benz 629 bench seat is the result of many years of design evolution. Rock solid and stable, the elegant and light dining bench dispenses with a visible frame.
The legs on the chair and bench seat are available in three solid wood versions and two varnished metal versions. The chair is also available as a swivel version. Additionally, you can personalise the covers on the dining furniture. They are available in Uni or in Mix & Match, with the backrest shell in leather and the seat in fabric.
To match these new chairs and bench seat, Rolf Benz is presenting two new dining tables, the Rolf Benz 939 and Rolf Benz 967, thus creating a distinctive product family whose personalities maintain their independence.
• Organic dining chair with matching bench seat derived from the form of the multiple award-winning Rolf Benz 562 club armchair
• Chair with four-leg version in metal (with or without swivel function) varnished in RAL 9017 traffic black or RAL 7022 umbra grey, or four-leg version with solid wood (with or without swivel function) in light or dark oak or walnut
• Bench seat in 4 lengths (180, 200, 220 or 240 cm) with metal legs varnished in RAL 9017 traffic black or RAL 7022 umbra grey, or solid wooden legs in light or dark oak or walnut
• Uni cover or with a contrasting backrest Shell
• 2 seat heights: 48 cm or 50 cm
Iconic Awards 2019: Innovative Interior Winner