Intelligent luxury for an escape from the city
The new Hotel Fritz in Lauterbad in the Black Forest offers urban design in a spectacular location. The seating furniture was supplied by Rolf Benz.
The Rolf Benz 7300 armchair neatly combines the advantages of both a chair and an armchair. The stylish armchair, with its high-quality craftsmanship, is a real all-rounder: it can be used as an ideal chair at the dining table, a comfortable armchair, a prestigious lounge-chair or elegant workplace chair. It is available with aluminium legs or castors.
• Body with foam-moulded metal innerframe, backrest with additional layer of soft foam
• Body and back cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
• Seat in polyether foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness, covered with a non-woven/foam composite mat
• Wooden seat frame with elastic webbing
• Available either with 40 mm-high leg in turned aluminium, or 45 mm-high castor
• Seat height 50 cm
• Seat depth 48 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Base finish||with castors|
with side panels
|Backrest finish||with backrest|
with back padding
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.