For increased noise pollution in multi-person or group offices, we have developed the Sound Balance acoustic solution. The various acoustic elements are highly effective acoustic absorbers which can be integrated excellently in any room and retrofitted without great effort. As wall panels or free-standing partitions and columns, individually or in combination, all of which can be extended with functional elements - the well-designed absorbers reduce the noise level and increase the well-being of the employees. The result: efficient, successful and motivated work. The acoustic elements are available in three modern colour variants. These beautifully designed sound absorbers reduce the noise level and increase staff well-being. The result is an increase in efficiency, success and motivation among employees. The acoustic elements are available in three contemporary colours.
• For optimum room acoustics: acoustic wall for effective sound protection. Sound is absorbed, resulting in a noticeable reduction in noise level. Panel surface 100 x 150/180 cm (w x h), required floor space for base: 100 x 37 cm (w x d).
• High acoustic efficiency with 85% sound absorption, confirmed by its sound absorption class B categorisation (sound absorption coefficient αw = 0.85 with 1 as the maximum value) and certified by Müller-BBM, an independent institute for acoustics.
• This beautifully designed sound absorber with its elegant trapezium look is the flexible way to sound-proof your office. Available in 2 matching colours and 2 sizes, ideal for combining with other elements to structure or create different zones in any office space.
• For greater efficiency at work: pin documents to the acoustic wall and use it in combination with accessories (e.g. writing panel, prod. code SB720); quick and simple to position as required and stands securely thanks to the high-quality aluminium base
• High-quality, low-polluting materials, highly efficient sound-proofing material on the inside and an easy-care fabric surface, secure hold and tested product safety as certified by the TUEV Sued GS mark
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.
for Acoustic Wall Sound Balance
|File format||File name||Size||Download|