Verb is an integrated collection of classroom furniture including
tables, whiteboards, and instructor stations designed to support a full
range of teaching and learning styles.
Verb classroom tables are specifically designed to support different
learning modes. The chevron shaped table improves sight lines,
encourages collaboration and helps define personal work area.
The Verb instructor station is ideal for instruction, collaboration, and
concentrated work. The desk and integrated lectern support teaching –
whether standing, perched or seated.
The Verb whiteboard is the foundation for collaboration, display and presentation in the classroom, perfect for active learning.
The small dry erase boards are ideal for personal use, but large
enough to share and work with a team, making collaboration more natural.
And by simply placing a Verb whiteboard in a table dock, students gain
privacy for test time or focused work.
The Verb whiteboard easel allows for effective display, storage and
presentation of Verb whiteboards, wherever collaboration might occur in
the classroom. Multiple options for wall track and hooks provide even
more opportunities for presentation.
- Three table shapes: chevron, team and rectangle
- Side hooks, dock and center dock
- Legs on casters and/or glides
- Available in two lengths
- Legs on casters and/or legs
- Optional Caddy for storage of personal materials
- Modesty panel for increased privacy
- Optional cupholder on lectern
Easel is available in one sizes holding up to 16 boards at one time
- Wall track is available in medium and large size, including 4 respectively 5 hooks
- Extra hooks for wall track are available
- Tables available in five melamine colours
- Side dock with storage hook and center dock available in the
following plastic finishes: Sterling Dark Solid (6059), Platinum Solid
- Legs are available in four finishes
- For the Teaching station: storage caddy and modesty panel come in the same colour as the legs
- Easel is available in one colour combination: legs and frame in
Platinum Metallic (SL), display shelves in Merle (MG) and the shelfs
inserts and top caps in Platinum Solid (6249)
- The wall track comes always in Platinum Solid (6249)