Fast alles, was neu ist!
von Daniel von Bernstorff | 04.05.2010
Table with base formed by four legs made of cement, whose particular "interlocking" is produced by a particular geometric interrelation of reciprocal structure. The result is a real architecture: it is geometry, it is structure, it is synthesis of form and materials. The first prototype, was made of marble in the late 30's by Pino Pizzigoni, and forgotten for many years. Accidentally brought back to light, it has been studied by his son Attilio and finally re-engineered for series production with the aid of the latest materials and technologies available today. The legs are in fact now made of high-strength cements, composed of a mixture of fine aggregates, glass fibers and additives, that offers not only high structural performance, stability, durability, but also outstanding finishes. Base available in white matt finish or black semi-gloss, top in transparent or transparent gray glass.
|Länge||1450 - 1600 mm|
|Breite||1450 - 1600 mm|