Roberto Barbieri 1942 - 2012.
He graduated in architecture at Politecnico of Milan in 1969 and in the same year started his activity in design, graphic and architecture in cooperation with architect Marco De Carli.
He took part, from 1970 to 1975, to a series of exhibitions based on furnishing and living spaces in the public building organized in cooperation with Triennale of Milan and with Enti del Mobile, from the Faculty of Architecture. Between the others, “The living space for the house of Seventies” and “The living space in Public buildings”.
He also devoted himself to the didactic activity. He has been a valid planner in architecture and design and he had cooperation with prestigious companies of Italian market.