01 product description
Protection from injury
* Risk of injury due to accidental impact. Glass fragments into blunt pieces.
* Assembly: two sheets of glass and at least one PVB interlayer
* Class: 2B2
* Applications: doors, windows, bus shelters
Protection from falls
* Prevention of falls through the glass - even when accidentally broken.
* Assembly: two sheets of glass and at least two PVB interlayers
* Class: 1B1
* Applications: balustrades, banisters, etc. Test method: pendulum
Enables classification of glasses according to soft-body impact rating.
All pictures: Central Station Liège, Belgium
Architect: Santiago Calatrava, Spain
Photo: AGC Glass Europe
02 All Stratobel Products
03 TagsAGC Articles, AGC Products, Architecture, Interior, Products, reference, system
04 Articles about AGC
Glass pavilion in the Ticino by JM Architecture, Milan› To the article
Refined glass-and-steel load-bearing structure
Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava has designed the new Liège railway station - and set new architectural standards with the massive roof made of steel girders and shatterproof glass.
An iceberg of marble, glass and metal
Alongside Holmenkollen, Oslo Opera House on Oslo fjord is one of the landmarks of Norway's capital and is even considered a national symbol.