Selected Exhibitors at imm cologne 2011
Stability is a very important feature of a garden table. Standing firmly on a rough surface without wobbling - this is exactly what ATLAS can do. Its design allows it to compensate for irregularities up to 5cm, to adapt as much as possible to the terrain,
in other words. ATLAS, however, remains absolutely steady and is extremely capable of bearing weight, despite its light construction.
The table-top of aluminium with curved edges has two enclosed reinforcement sections of stainless steel to which t
he legs can be easily fitted. If the table is not in use, it can be stowed in the smallest of spaces.
- all the materials used are rustproof and weatherproof,
- underframe of smoothed stainless steel,
- table-top of anodised natural alumini
um or colour powder coated,
- RADAR standard colours available ex stock,
- special colours by request in the contract area.
|Length||700 mm / 800 mm / 1350 mm / 1600 mm / 1800 mm / 2000 mm|
|Width||700 mm / 800 mm|
|Table finish||four-legged table|
|Table top shape||square|
|Colors||shades of blue
shades of grey
shades of red
shades of yellow
shades of green