Brunner 2021: NATE COLLECTION
Steel is transformed into a precious metal here.
s = steel + the finest elegance. A formula that simply works: nate s reinterprets the wooden models in its contract furniture range. Instead of solid wood and recycled plastic, the supporting structure is made from sturdy round-section steel tube with an eco-friendly powder coating. It retains the all-important, ultra-thin wooden surface, the organic and ergonomic contours, and its ability to blend in with any architecture.
• nate with a steel tube frame
• High-tech craftsmanship meets sustainable product design
• Beech or oak from national, sustainable PEFC-certified forestry
• Extra-thin material thickness on the seat and back
• Lightweight and elegant without compromising on stability
• Slightly bevelled front seat edge for exceptional comfort
• Well thought out through to the end of the product’s life cycle: materials can be separated and sorted and are completely recyclable
• Suitable for use in offices and public spaces, e.g. cafeterias and restaurants
• Matching tables, benches, bar stools and stools complete the product range
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Height of seat||460 mm|
|Backrest finish||with backrest|
with back padding
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.