Working in a Kaleidoscope
A chair, made as if all of a piece.
Everything merges fluidly: the delicate arm-rests are invisibly mounted to the frame and the plastic shell. The seat covers, too, are attached to the plastic shell in such a way that no seams or zippers required during manufacturing are visible. ray also sets standards in ergonomics. Thanks to both the versatile polygonal slats in the seat and back area of the cantilever chair and swivel chair, and the special upholstery in the ergonomic areas of the high-back chair. The arm-rests made of diecast aluminium offer a choice of surface finishes – chromed, polished or featuring coloured powder-coating.
• slender, dynamic, elegant appearance
• seamless transition between frame, seat shell and delicate armrests
• top seating comfort thanks to ergonomic shape
• movement mechanism integrated in the cast joints encourages „dynamic sitting“
• Conference chair, with optional return mechanism, can rotate, or available as swivel chair variant with open casters
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Backrest finish||with backrest|
with back padding
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.