Designed for mobile use at events or for seasonal occasions. Thanks to its aluminum design, the umbrella combines minimum weight with maximum ruggedness. The aluminum fold-out handle locks into place automatically, making the umbrella easy to quickly open and close. A special carrying case makes quickly changing locations a snap. The recently introduced pole profile guarantees maximum umbrella stability and provides enough space for cables to be installed at a later date.
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions and can be ordered with valances.
• Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (120 kg total)
• Steel plate (120 kg)
• Ground tube
• Core drilling and ram-pin
• Digital print
• Screen print
• Dispersion dye print
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30x20x1,5 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 30x30x3 mm. The crown is made of PVC. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
• White RAL 9010 (standard)
• Black RAL 9005
Silver RAL 9006
The tension mechanism of the umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system.
• Opening and closing with a single-handle pulley system
• All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
• All umbrellas can be delivered with lighting
• Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
• Pulley system is fully integrated in the mast
• Electric cables are hidden from sight within four chamber column inside the centre mast
• Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 40 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
• Various lighting possibilities
• Transport case
• Protective sleeve with a telescopic pole
• Internal cabling (within the mast) in case electrical works are added at a later date
• Rain gutter to connect adjoining umbrellas
• Cloth side walls with doors or windows
100% polyester fabric, approx. 260 g/m2, UV-colour resistance: 6/8, water column pressure: 700 mm, Flame retardant: DIN B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - flat and folded. Coating: polyurethane, Suture material: polyester
100 % polyacrylic fabric, approx. 300 g/m2, UV-colour resistance: 4/5, water column pressure 370 mm, suture material: polyester
Sizes: 3x3 m , 3x4 m, 4x4m, ø3m, ø4m