The telescopic umbrella in the storm-resistant version which offers a special stability in wind-affected areas, such as in the mountains or the sea, which can withstand wind speeds of up to 80 km/h. Versions up to 100 km/h are possible. In this variant, all critical parts such as mast and struts are reinforced or replaced by stainless steel components. With matching rain gutter systems, several telescopic umbrellas can be flexibly formed into a combined roofing. Therefore, the TS model is one of the most popular umbrella types for gastronomy and industry.
• Manual crank for opening and closing
• Water and corrosion resistant materials
• Easy exchangeable parts attached by screws
• Windproof up to speeds of 37 mph, provided proper anchoring exists
• Sizes 4 x 4 m / 4 x 5 m / 5 x 5 m / 6 x 6 m / Ø 5 m / Ø 6 m / up to 16 x 16 m
Rectangular umbrella struts made of aluminum, 40 x 20 x 2 mm - 60 x 30 x 3 mm, center pole with wounded aluminum profile, ø 80 x 3 -- 150 x 5 mm, aluminum telescope 45 x 45 x 3 / 60x60x4 mm / ø 80-100 x 5 mm, U profile for attaching spokes, powder-coated frame (polyester powder ca. 80 µ)
• White, RAL 9010 (Standard)
• other RAL colors on request
Gearbox and spindle stored in center pole, umbrella opened/closed with hand crank or electric motor.
100 % polyacrylic fabric, approx. 300 g/m2, UV-colour resistance: 4/5, water column pressure 370 mm, suture material: polyester
100% polyester fabric, approx. 480 g/m2, UV-colour resistance: 7/8, flame retardant: DIN B1 - DIN 4102-1, coating: PVC, suture material: polyester