AluFrame Smart by objectiv
A classic for reducing the noise level are ceiling sails and ceiling panels. With their clear design, they underline the quality of the architecture as a design element. These acoustic panels are available in various dimensions and frame colors. They are versatile, emission-free and meet high fire protection requirements with B1. The material thickness of 55 mm causes a high level of sound absorption in the frequency range of human speech.
The panels are available from stock in the most common formats.
• Sound absorber with Öko-Tex Standard 100
• Allergy friendly, skin friendly
• nontoxic, environment friendly
• 100% recyclable - valuable material
• with PET high performance absorber
• made from at least 60% recycled material
• class A sound absorber
• weighted sound absorption coefficient aw = 1.00
• sound absorber class A according to EN ISO 11654
• evaluation according to VDI 3755: highly absorbent
• fire protection class EN B - s1 d0, flame retardant according to B 1
• certified as complete composite
• glue free, free of respirable fibers
• absorber: pure fiber
• aluminum frame white RAL 9003 shockproof
• powder-coated in lacquer look or anodised aluminum EV 1
• W 1200 x H 2400 x D 55 mm
• W 1200 x H 1800 x D 55 mm
• W 1000 x H 2000 x D 55 mm
• other dimensions possible, price on request
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.