Making simple things even simpler
Konstantin Grcic in conversation with Thomas Edelmann on his collaboration with Plank, the two new products, the “Cup Lounge Chair” and “Fila”, as well as the importance of a second attempt.
Cantilever chair entirely made of plastic in black, white, traffic red, pure orange, yellow green, light blue. Stackable, for in and outdoor, recycable.
Represented in following Museum Collections:
- Die Neue Sammlung, The Design Museum - Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, Germany
- MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA
- Art Institute of Chicago, USA
- Deutsches Museum, München, Germany
- Kunststoffmuseum Düsseldorf, Germany
- Bröhan Design Foundation, Berlin, Germany
- Vitra Design Museum, Weil a. Rhein, Germany
- Badisches Landesmuseum, Karlsruhe, Germany
- The Design Museum, London, Great Britain
- Jerusalem Design Museum, Israel
- Designsammlung Uni Wuppertal, Germany
- Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany
- Design Museum Helsinki, Finland
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, USA
|Seat finish||without upholstery|
|Height of seat||460 mm|
|Backrest finish||without back padding|
|Armrest finish||without armrests|
shades of orange
shades of red
shades of blue
shades of green
shades of grey
shades of violet
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.