AN ENGAGING SHAPE - WITH INVITING COMFORT.
The timeless Rolf Benz 640 seat sculpture combines the generous comfort of an armchair with the filigree aesthetics of a chair, making it the perfect seating solution both at the dining table and on its own in a room. The shell shape, with its discreet armrests, is accentuated with lovingly-stitched decorative seams. The hybrid chair/armchair is available with foot designs in metal or wood (with or without swivel function).
• Metal inner frame
• Seat support in wood materials
• Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness
• Back and side part with foammoulded metal inner frame; the back is covered with an additional layer of soft foam
• Cover quilted underneath with
• Four leg version available either without swivel mechanism or with a 360° swivel mechanism (against surcharge)
- Oak H70
- Oak H98
- American walnut H81
- Walnut old grey H82
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
- Smooth steel, powder-coated, matt RAL 9017 traffic black
• Cross base metal options:
- painted RAL 9017 Traffic black
- painted RAL 7022 Umbra grey
- high-gloss chrome (price supplement)
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlorinated hydrocarbons.