Silence behind glass
Balcony glazing by Solarlux heightens the quality of life on Munich's Tassiloplatz.
Thanks to its bi-folding glass doors, Solarlux has been synonymous with large-area building openings for more than 35 years. The new Woodline (wood) and Combiline (wood/aluminium) bi-folding glass doors from Solarlux complete a sophisticated system family in which no detail is ignored. With impressive technical specifications and a number of classy looks – from traditional aluminium to the new wood and wood/aluminium variants – the bi-folding door offers maximum creative freedom for designers.
- Use of FSC and PEFC-certified wood
- Individual surface design (waxed, oiled, stain or opaque)
- High-quality surface finishes to furniture standards
- Building depth 86 mm
- Sash size up to 2.80 m height & 1 m width
- Weight up to 70 kg
- Glass thickness from 28 - 48 mm
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.