The future of work
P60 is an executive office furniture programme. Designed by Mario Ruiz for Steelcase, the range offers a differentiating contemporary design that allows managers to “feel at home” and to also have a statutory and efficient workspace.
Quality + Craftsmanship
Modern architecture embraces geometry in developing a greater understanding of built forms. P60 aspires to perfection and is created with great care and attention to fine detail and finished to the best possible standard. Outstanding craftsmanship ensures a most durable and solid system, featuring an attractive selection of materials of the highest quality.
Managers want to choose their own configurations to reflect their personal preferences. P60 offers a wide range of shapes and storage options with a variety of finishes: wood, glass, leather and lacquers. The centerpiece offers a wide, elegant and slim rectangular frame featuring glass panels. P60 wall allows innovative ways to create and organise office environments. Its architectural and elegant structure conveys privacy and showcases professional and personal items.
- The geometric and architectural lines offer structure, simplicity and peacefulness.
- The wall system allows open space applications and private office settings.
- Meeting tables, desks and wall have the same design for a consistent and elegant work environment.
- It provides comfortable personal space. It also creates high-end collaborative workspaces.
- P60 offers multiple ways to store, pile and access information thanks to various elegant storage solutions.
- It offers multiple cable management and technology options.
- The wide choice of finishes and material (glass, leather, wood) allows managers to personalize their space.
|Table finish||four-legged table
table with glider base
|Table top shape||circular
|Colors||shades of grey
shades of brown
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.