P60 is an executive office furniture programme. Designed by Mario Ruiz
for Steelcase, the range offers a differentiating contemporary design
that allows managers to “feel at home” and to also have a statutory and
Quality + Craftsmanship
Modern architecture embraces geometry in developing a greater
understanding of built forms. P60 aspires to perfection and is created
with great care and attention to fine detail and finished to the best
possible standard. Outstanding craftsmanship ensures a most durable and
solid system, featuring an attractive selection of materials of the
Managers want to choose their own configurations to reflect their
personal preferences. P60 offers a wide range of shapes and storage
options with a variety of finishes: wood, glass, leather and lacquers.
The centerpiece offers a wide, elegant and slim rectangular frame
featuring glass panels. P60 wall allows innovative ways to create and
organise office environments. Its architectural and elegant structure
conveys privacy and showcases professional and personal items.
- The geometric and architectural lines offer structure, simplicity and peacefulness.
- The wall system allows open space applications and private office settings.
- Meeting tables, desks and wall have the same design for a consistent and elegant work environment.
- It provides comfortable personal space.
It also creates high-end collaborative workspaces.
- P60 offers multiple ways to store, pile and access information thanks to various elegant storage solutions.
- It offers multiple cable management and technology options.
- The wide choice of finishes and material (glass, leather, wood) allows managers to personalize their space.