Steelcase has developed an affordable material that offers all of the advantages of carbon. The result is a robust office chair that reacts flexibly to its user’s movements.
QiVi chair promotes movement and collaboration while supporting a variety of postures.
Optimized Comfort, Enhanced Collaboration
People don’t just sit in meetings. They interact, brainstorm and create. QiVi, an intelligently designed collaborative office chair, encourages movement, supports multiple postures and provides comfort for extended periods of time—fostering collaboration in a variety of settings.
Collaboration is increasingly common in the workplace. Based on three key observations and insights, QiVi was designed as an ergonomic chair to increase comfort during collaboration.
- Encourages movement and supports multiple postures
- Automatic and intuitive backrest and seat adjustments
- Pivoting backrest and gliding seat that move with the body
- Two different backrests: net or plain back
- conference 5 stars base on castors with armrests
- conference 4 stars base on glides with armrests
- Sled version (stackable or not stackable) with armrests
- 4 legs with armrests
- 4 legs on castors with armrests
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Backrest finish||with back padding|
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.