A chair for 40 hours
by Mathias Remmele | 12/5/2011
Think is the chair with a brain and a conscience. It's intelligent enough to understand how you sit and adjust itself intuitively. It's thoughtful enough to measure and minimize its impact on the environment.
Think is smart enough to support both impromptu collaborative work, or an all day sit needed for focused work. It intuitively adjusts as a user moves, allowing them to get to work faster.
Think easily creates maximum customized comfort with a minimum number of adjustments.
- Adustable arms
- Dual-Energy lumbar
- Integrated Liveback sytem
- Flexible seat edge
- Seat depth
- Comfort dial
Think has been an icon of sustainable design that has set a new standard in the industry. This new version of Think pushes sustainable design even further by incorporating more recycled content, notably in the plastic base and back frame made out of PA6 glass fiber.
- Task chair – coat hanger available in option
- Task chair – headrest available in option
- Visitor chair sled base
- Visitor chair 4-leg base
- Meeting chair with 4-star base on glides (low backrest)
- Meeting chair with 5-star base on glides (high backrest)
- Draughtsman chair – headrest available in option
- Task and visitors chair available with armrests in option
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Base finish||with castors|
|Backrest finish||with back padding|
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
|Colors||shades of grey|
shades of orange
shades of red
shades of violet
shades of blue
shades of green
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.