Stylepark Selected Award 2021
Nature + technology = nate.
Sometimes life can be that simple: The latest production technology means that everything in the nate series fits together perfectly and nothing else is needed. The thin shaped wood table top is connected to the solid wood legs via an intelligent construction joint made of die-cast aluminium. Thanks to its organic lines, the discreet wooden furniture blends naturally into any environment. At the end of a long life in highly frequented and sensitive areas, the non-glued contract furniture can be separated by type and fully recycled.
• Comprehensive range of furniture that combines high-tech craftsmanship with sustainable product design
• 100% recycled plastic frame as the fundamental design element
• Moulded beech or oak from national, sustainable PEFC-certified forestry
• Suitable for a variety of possible uses in offices and public spaces, e.g. cafeterias, restaurants and health care facilities
• Matching chairs, benches, bar stools and stools complete the product range
|Table finish||four-legged table|
|Table top shape||rectangular|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.