Stylepark Selected Award 2021
Nature + technology = nate.
The latest production technology means that everything in the nate series fits together perfectly and nothing else is needed. Ultra-thin shaped wood and solid wood connect a smart frame made from 100% recycled plastic. The construction method guarantees that the tables, chairs, benches and stools are lightweight and sturdy. The organic contours are what make this unobtrusively designed wooden furniture so comfortable and a natural addition to any environment. At the end of a long, busy life in highly frequented and sensitive areas, this glue-free contract furniture can be separated into its various materials and fully recycled.
• Comprehensive range of furniture that combines high-tech craftsmanship with sustainable product design
• 100% recycled plastic frame as the fundamental design element
• Moulded beech or oak from national, sustainable PEFC-certified forestry
• Slightly bevelled front seat edge for exceptional comfort
• Suitable for a variety of possible uses in offices and public spaces, e.g. cafeterias, restaurants and health care facilities
• Matching tables, chairs, benches and bar stools complete the product range
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Height of seat||460 mm|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.