With the Stylepark Selected Award at ISH 2019, Stylepark honours the best product premieres at the fair. These are the winners.
LED tilt-mirror of the series 801, LED basic
- rectangular, illuminated laminated glass mirror with sanded edges
- integrated shatter protection and integrated LED lights on the side, left and right
- the mirror can be tilted to max 28° using a crank and rope, and can therefore be used when standing or sitting
- for wall mounting
- with rope pulley for pre-wall installation
- direct connection 200-240 V
- with two high-quality LED aluminium light profiles attached to the back of the mirror
- Durable LED in light colour: natural white, 4000 Kelvin, total output approx. 9.6 Watt
- LED and ballast are protected, protection class II, rating IP 44
- Mirror 600 mm wide, 540 mm high and 6 mm thick
- Mirror made of laminated glass
- Holding elements and crank made of matt polyamide in HEWI colours 99 (pure white), 98 (signal white), 97 (light grey), 95 (stone grey), 92 (anthracite grey) and 90 (jet black)
- Energy efficiency class A++, A+, A acc. to Ordinance (EU) 874/2012
- CE marking acc. to EMC 2004/108/EC
- Suitable for power grids with mains voltages between 200 and 240 V and mains frequencies of 50 and 60 Hz
Article no.: HEWI 801.01B400
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.
for LED Adjustable mirror basic
|Product data sheet|
|File format||File name||Size||Download|
|Brochures and catalogues|