With the Stylepark Selected Award at ISH 2019, Stylepark honours the best product premieres at the fair. These are the winners.
LED tilt-mirror of the series 801, LED plus
- rectangular, illuminated laminated glass mirror with sanded edges
- integrated shatter protection and integrated LED lights on the side, left and right
- the mirror can be tilted to max 28° using a crank and rope, and can therefore be used when standing or sitting - for wall mounting
- with rope pulley for pre-wall installation
- direct connection 200-240 V
- with two high-quality LED aluminium light profiles attached to the back of the mirror
- light colour can be set freely from warm white to cold white (approx. 3000 - 6500 Kelvin), total output approx. 9.6 Watt
- Light intensity can be dimmed steplessly
- Light can be controlled with a battery-free Bluetooth cordless wall switch (maintenance-free) with EnOcean-technology (included in delivery) or with an existing mobile end device (free Casambi App)
- Cordless wall switch pre-programmed incl. Direkt Opus 55 Inform frame. The central part can be used on site as part of other switch series with an inner dimension of 55 x 55 mm.
- Memory function: last selected light setting is saved for the following use
- LED and ballast are protected, protection class II, rating IP 44
- Mirror 600 mm wide, 540 mm high and 6 mm thick
- Mirror made of laminated glass
- Holding elements and crank made of high-gloss polyamide acc. to HEWI colour table
- Energy efficiency class A++, A+, A acc. to Ordinance (EU) 874/2012
- CE marking acc. to EMC 2004/108/EC
- Suitable for power grids with mains voltages between 200 and 240 V and mains frequencies of 50 and 60 Hz
Article no.: HEWI 801.01.401
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.
for LED Adjustable mirror plus
|Product data sheet|
|File format||File name||Size||Download|
|Brochures and catalogues|