On the center lane
Numerous intricate details such as the pleated quilting seam and meticulously-crafted fat fell seam accentuate the generous elegance of the sofa Rolf Benz 50. Its generous, lounge-like shape is the perfect invitation to experience relaxation on a whole new level.
The especially comfortable Rolf Benz 50 armchair is characterised by the new pleated quilting seam and meticulously-crafted fat fell seam. It can be combined with a matching stool, is also available with a high backrest and stands on a star foot in traffic black, matt chrome or polished chrome.
• Wooden inner frame
• Elastic webbing
• Coil spring unit
• Seat in high-quality cold foam, covered with a downy-soft mat worked into ticking chambers and filled with foam rods and polyester fibres (Lounge)
• Seat in high-quality cold foam, built up in coordinated layers of varying height and firmness, with a polyester nonwoven cover (Lounge plus)
• Back made of polyurethane foam, covered with a mat to achieve a down-like effect, which has chambers worked into it and is filled with foam rods and polyester fibres (Lounge)
• Back pad in polyurethane foam, covered with polyester fleece (Lounge plus)
• Seat height options 41 cm or 44 cm
• Choice of legs:
- painted in Traffic black RAL 9017
- painted in pearl mat silver
- gloss chrom
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons.
|Seat finish||with upholstery|
|Backrest finish||with backrest|
with back padding
|Armrest finish||with armrests|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.