The Rolf Benz 652 bar stool complements the Rolf Benz 652 chair perfectly, and is ideal for use in kitchens and at bar counters. The layered structure of the seat upholstery, the suggestion of a backrest, and the convenient footrest ensure that you will be comfortable sitting in this high-up position for long periods of time. The bar stool is available in two heights, and the legs are available in high-gloss chrome, or painted in umbra grey or textured silver paint
• Metal inner frame
• Elastic webbing
• Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness
• Seat cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
• Back with metal inner frame covered with charmeuse and with a core of polyurethane foam.
• Leg versions:
- four legs textured paint silver
- four legs painted umbra grey RAL 7022
- four legs smooth, powdercoated, matt, RAL 9017 traffic black
- four legs polished chrome (surcharge)
• Seat heights 70 cm or 80 cm
• Seat depth 41 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlorinated hydrocarbons.