ELEGANT OUTSIDE, SOFT CORE.
Sitting down to eat together – moments that are more precious than ever today. The Rolf Benz 655 chair provides the right base for these moments: elegant on the outside and soft on the inside. It mirrors the style of the 50s with its fine lines, fusing them with contemporary comfort. True craftsmanship comes into its own here. The Cacharel pleat in the chair back requires the ultimate in precision and exudes sheer luxury in upholstered furniture, at the same time as issuing an invitation to your creativity. The outer cover can also be applied to the inside of the pleat, if required, while the inner fabric can be selected in another colour as well. The individuality of the chair is also reflected in its striking metal feet in black, umbra grey or silver textured paint. The Rolf Benz 655 perfectly matches the Rolf Benz 964 dining table.
• Cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
• Seat and back with foammoulded metal inner frame
• Elastic webbing
• Base options in finishes:
- Four-leg version metal circular tube smooth powder-coated silk-matt RAL 9017 traffic black
- Four-leg version metal circular tube smooth powder-coated silk-matt RAL 7022 umbra grey
- Four-leg version metal circular tube painted textured paint silver
• Seat height 49 cm
• Seat depth 44 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlorinated hydrocarbons.