Sustainable and good for you: Waldmann has devised a lighting concept for medical technology producer Medwork that benefits its users’ health and the environment.
For the first time, the proven Visual Timing Light (VTL) for daylight tracking has been integrated into a cosy free-standing luminaire. The VIVAA FREE offers biodynamic light for supporting its performance during the day and for improving sleeping quality at night. The free-standing luminaire is immediately ready for use and can be flexibly integrated into all living and working areas. High-quality details make the VIVAA an elegant item of interior design. As a perfect addition to the interior architecture, you can choose between two versions: a cosy luminaire with wooden legs or rather a modern one with a metal base. It’s my light!
• Immediately ready for use thanks to Plug & Light
• A high direct light component provides an optimum lighting effect
• Alternatively equipped with VTL (autonomous)
• Additional luminaire shade designs upon request
• Dimmable (3 000 K version)
• Economical thanks to high energy efficiency
• Light current: 4400 lm*
• Light yield of up to 98 lm/W*
• Colour temperature 3 000K - 6 500K VTL or 3 000 K*
• Colour rendering Ra > 80
• Compliance with the requirements of standards EN 60598-1 and EN 60598-2-25
|Stand/ mounting||with footplate|
|Height head of lamp||250 mm|
|Diameter head of lamp||510 mm|
|Form of protection (DIN 40050)||IP20 protection against: solids > 12 mm|
|Safety class||class I (protective earthing)|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.