Synchronized with the body’s inner clock
Waldmann has provided ideal working light in Bayer’s head office in Basel.
So attractive, so lightweight, so intricate - that is the new VIVAA suspended luminaire design. Adaptation of the suspension length even allows integration in high ceiling environments. With its fascinating seamless stainless steel body and due to state-of-the-art LED technology, it immerses offices, lobbies or common rooms as well as corridors in a pleasant bright light. Its exceptional illumination effect is a true pioneer in terms of economies.
• LED technology
• Suspension length 50 cm (can be shortened as required)
• Colour rendering Ra >80
• Light colours 3000 K, 3000 - 6500 K VTL, 4000 K on request
• Luminous flux 5083 – 11433lm
• Indirect light / direct light
• Stainless steel decorative ring (seamless)
• Flat design of luminaire body
• High energy efficiency
• CDP micro-prism cover or acrylic white satin-finished
• Stainless steel luminaire housing
• Sensor for light presence control & constant light regulation
• Suitable as emergency lighting according to EN 50172
• Optional fitting with VTL
• Dimmable DALI
• Homogeneous light distribution
• Complies with the requirements of standards EN 60598-1 and EN 60598-2-25
|Light regulation||stepless dimmer|
|Stand/ mounting||fixed mounting
with pendant hanging
|Inspection seal /certification||CE|
|Height head of lamp||3.6 mm|
|Diameter head of lamp||40 mm / 60 mm|
|Weight||0.43 kg / 0.81 kg|
|Form of protection (DIN 40050)||IP20 protection against: solids > 12 mm|
|Safety class||class I (protective earthing)|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.