TRADITION WITH A MODERN TWIST.
Long since frowned upon as too traditional, Rolf Benz 620 heralds a whole new interpretation of the seating bench in modern dining rooms. It combines perfectly with the Rolf Benz 620 range of chairs, and its highly practical and clear shape means that it blends beautifully with many other chairs and tables too. The solid side panels of the Rolf Benz 620 bench are attached to the seating surface without projecting and are covered in the material of the seat and the seatback. Matt or high-gloss chrome-plated runners are available as an alternative foot design. The dining bench is available in the basic version as well as a seat or corner bench in many different sizes and combinations – the best solution is therefore possible for almost any floor plan.
• Seat with visible metal frame made from steel tubing, painted with a textured surface
• Seat made from polyurethane foam, constructed in layers of different thicknesses and firmnesses, matched to one another, and covered with polyester fleece
• Back with wooden frame inside
• Back surface made from polyurethane foam, covered in polyester fleece
• Visible connectors joining seat and back made from steel, finished in a choice of matt or polished chrome
• Leg types – a choice of:
- covered end-piece or
-metal skid, in a choice of
- polished chrome
- matt chrome
• Seat height 48 cm
• Seat depth 48 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons