The fine art of sitting down.
Comfortable and lightweight, discreet and stylish, purist and at the same time luxurious: Rolf Benz 651 accomplishes the art of combining all of the essentials of perfect seating. The quilted seat cushion is a true work of art, since despite the soft upholstery, the chair looks wonderfully delicate and is the epitome of perfectly balanced design.
The chair – with or without armrest – has been created for enjoyable and stylish companionship and, thanks to its various design options, blends in perfectly with virtually any setting. After all, the feet are available in silver, umbra grey and polished chrome textured paint finishes, while the upholstery comes in the “Classic” or “Soft” comfort versions. And last but not least, a wide range of cover materials provides a wealth of customisation options.
And last but not least, a wide range of cover materials provides a wealth of customisation options.
For the counter, Rolf Benz 651 in the “Soft” comfort version is also available as a bar stool, complementing the chair system range with many a happy and comfortable hour spent in the kitchen and at the bar.
• Metal inner frame
• Seat support in wood materials (“Soft”: Elastic webbing)
• Seat in polyurethane foam, built up in coordinated layers varying in height and firmness
• Seat cover quilted underneath with non-woven polyester
• Back with metal inner frame covered with charmeuse and with a core of polyurethane foam.
• Leg versions:
• four legs textured paint silver
• four legs painted umbra grey RAL 7022
• four legs smooth, powdercoated, matt, RAL 9017 traffic black
• four legs polished chrome (surcharge)
• Seat height 49 cm
• Seat depth 47 cm
The high-grade materials used are tested in accordance with DIN and RAL directives and subject to long-term testing. The foam materials used in our upholstered furniture are produced free of fluoro-chlorinated hydrocarbons.