Brunner 2021: NOTEBOOK
Bringing everyone to the same table.
Space here! The ray table flex, with its high quality craftsmanship, makes especially large table depths possible – with little effort. The key is the flexible table legs. Their angled design neatly creates ample leg room. They flow into a clever connecting element that brings together the various table top modules as required, with no tools and time and time again. And even in terms of electrification, ray table flex leaves nothing to be desired, with no obvious signs of this optional extra. Ultimately, the focus is firmly on its elegant appearance in the seminar and conference room.
• Expansion of the ray collection to include a modular table system for particularly large table depths
• Various combinations for conference areas thanks to flexible positioning of the table legs
• High-quality materials and an elegant design
• Available table top surfaces in HPL, Brunner NanoTec and different veneers
• Die-cast aluminium frame in various sizes for maximum stability and a variety of table top shapes
• Tool-free dismantling and reassembly for quick and easy set-up
• Optimum media integration with hinged cable channels that can be removed without tools, plus cable lids integrated into the table topen
|Table top shape||rectangular|
|Material||high pressure laminate|
|Colors||All colours of the manufacturer's collection possible|
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.