Table lamp composed of two glass elements which were mouth-blown in Ital, a bleu nuit-coloured textile
cable and a copper-plated steel handle. When extinguished, the bulb is not visible. When lit, it appears
through the now-transparent blue glass.
– Table lamp in mouth-blown glass. Cylindrical base in transparent glass, Ø 18.7 cm, visible height 9.3
cm, topped by a bell-shaped glass element in blue lacquered glass Ø 20.8 cm H 21.5 cm.
– A copper-plated steel handle Ø 22 mm H 8.3 cm, fixed to the top of the blue glass element, enables
this light to be moved if necessary.
– Bleu marine-coloured textile cable. Black manual switch.
– 7 W E 27 full glass LED globe bulb Ø 80 mm, colour temperature 2,700K (warm white),
806 Lumens; ECL-approved.
– Energy class A+
– Compatible with bulbs of energy classes E to A++