Wood for the good sound
The Lindner Group ensures a good acoustics in the concert hall "Pierre Boulez" of Frank Gehry.
The real-wood-veneered, sound-absorbing calcium sulphate panel FIREwood provides elegance as ceiling and wall cladding in meeting rooms, staircases, rescue and escape routes. The composite material with real wood veneer combines fire protection with good acoustics.
- all timber types possible
- individual design due to diverse joining technology
- sound-absorbing due to micro-perforation
- grand formats without sagging
- environmental compatibility
- high level of prefabrication
- rated according to DIN 4102-1
- available as class A2 (non-combustible) and B1 (flame-resistant)
Image 8: © Brigida González
Please fill in the form to request a printed catalogue.
Please fill in the form to request a PDF catalogue.
Please fill in the form.